Monday, October 26, 2009

the little things I miss...

I didn't leave KK for long, but there're still things I'm desire for (especially where you can't find it here in Nilai). I like how KK posses it laid-backness, how everyone has the same thoughts of going to Damai for yum cha, Coffee Bean-ing, movie-ing & the short travelling distances from a happening place to another happening place lol.

Well, these are the things I treasured the most!


Beautiful view at around 6pm from Damai

Ecxotic beaches

Lovely combinations of the sky and the sea.

Even the retarded coconut trees in Rasa Ria Resort

Seafooooood! Especially crabs! :)


Island tripsss!


Lil' Ryan and I! (and Wen as the photographer :p)

And even the traditional gongs in Rasa Ria Resort. haha


P/s : I came out with this entry because I happened to look through some of my old photo albums :)

xoxo, Sher.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one day, i wil go KK for travelling, u wil b my tour guide ok? >< hehe...