Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back to the place where I shout "Home Sweet Home" !

sometimes, I can be such an emotional exaggerator freak!

When I'm sad; I'll be the sob-iest among everyone out there. When I'm happy; I'll be the happiest retard on earth. When I'm worry; I'll make the whole world worry with me. & When I'm excited; I'll act like a 4 year old kid jumping for joy without being alert of my surroundings.

Sigh. I remember during the O.L.E. Orientation in INTI, we had this session where we sat in a group with a given question ; "If you have a chance, what super power you would like to have in you?". When it was my turn, I said "I want to control people's emotions". (I have no idea why that came out from my mouth lol)

It hit me now. I can't even control my own emotions... How can I control others' ? *blehh*

"Sometimes The depth of Human Emotions Overshadows The Mind in Control, A maze of Emotions Encloses My Thoughts; My Very Soul,Only leaving a breathless Motion,The decision to Only Move On ..." by www.flowingemotions.co.uk

****

I'm back home! wheeeee~ Had 2 hours of sleep before departing the plane. Wanted to sleep in the plane but failed. lol. The whole family came and picked me up! (so touched~) Ryan was so shy! I was hugging him non-stop! hahaha. I like to disturb him. Then, dad brought us for Dim Sum. Yums~ Apparently I was thinking to have Dim Sum for breakfast on the plane but I can't text mom that time! Glad that they read my mind. hehe.

Home didn't change much except the fact that one Ryan grew taller and knows to say "Hi" and "Okay" (Now he's learning to say "Hello" so cute! :)), two Wendy kept smiling with her turquoise braces, three my mom has a new tiny laptop which is really hard to use - I gave up and took out my laptop instead lol, four my room is still the same until when I opened my closet! omgoodness! It was sooo messy. My sis has this habit that she pull out the clothes from the bottom of the stacks and leave the top ones collapse! and five, my bed seems to be comfier than ever - I was reluctant to wake up everytime I start sleeping on it. (Alert : Sleeping mode is creeping in......noooo~~ I'm yawning again! See! Even by thinking of it makes me sleepy already!)

Last night, went out with......... Vic, Steph, Debs,Dan,Dar,Doug and Des(so many Ds!). We played Pictionary again! haha. Pictures are with Vic. The outing's for Doug before he leaves for Keele today. Good Bye Doug! We all will miss you! :)

Then today, mom woke me up to accompany her to the market. I forced myself to wake up after 3 hours of sleep. I told myself "I need to wake up! I need to learn how to shop in the market in order to cook!" lol! So yeah, I managed to wake up! Sis couldn't though :p muahahaha.
When I came back, I fell asleep on the couch. haha. Then I had this really weird dream. I thought it was real.... It felt so real! A friend of mine suddenly asked me "Why there is no love? Was it because you exited?" I didn't know what to answer but after that I was awaken by mom. I felt so dizzy and weird at the same time. So mysterious. haha.


Alrights, time to go out again.
Till then,

Sher W.

p/s : Oh yeah! I finished Gossip Girl season 2 and I super love the ending! Blair and Chuck are so cute together! Now, I'm wating for Season 3! wheeeeeee~~

3 comments:

Melanie Ng said...

season 3 is out girl! go dl

Shereen Wong said...

yeah! I found out.... from your blog! :) But I heard only episode 1 is out. Maybe I shall wait for a longer time 1st before downloading them. I can't stand the wait after every exciting episodes end! hehe.. neways, thanks girl! :)

yafuizzz said...

haha gossip girl?
LOL
alar...nice lar u go bak! i miss kk..ppl there are nice.. =\ have fun while u can girl!! hehehe ryan shud meet my nephew ethan! next time lar! eicheh!