Tuesday, September 15, 2009

roll over the weekends

I've been in Uni for almost 3 weeks & I have so many reasons for not updating my blog. (I'll make this short)
- time table packed with classes
- free time only for assignments (I've just done my 1st step of Assignment 1 for ENL!)
- hang outs with friends
- hang outs
- hang outs
- and more hang outs
- oh oh! Facebook as well! (but not so much of it nowadays)

To be honest, the time in Uni especially in Inti flew reaaallly fast! I don't even have time to call my mom! Anyhow, I'm coming back to KK soon. I miss KK food! hehe and mom's homecooked meals! and and and soups!!!!! *yums*

****

Actually I don't feel like updating cos I'm really tired. Woke up early in the morning for a jog. (not exactly a jog but... atleast walked and caught some morning fresh air before classes start). Emily, my coursemate has brought me into this! And now Zhen and Dan tagged along too. I'm not sure if they're gonna continue doing this cos we woke up at 6AM to jog this morning! haha.

Classes are okay at the moment. I love accounting class! :) Econs are okay too but too much theories and my mind tend to fly of somewhere after 30 mins of lectures. I don't wanna talk about ENL... I just hope that I'll survive in this semester. hehe.

****

Last weekend, Richard brought us to KL with his awesome Myvi! :) Etara, Dan, Zhen, Richard and I went to Pavillion for brunch. Then, we headed to Times Square for movie! We watched Up! The movie's nice. I can feel butterflies in my stomach whenever they reached the "height" scenes. (Those who watched Up prolly will understand what I'm trying to say haha). Then we had Bah Kut Teh for dinner! Took few photos cos I was busy walking and talking.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot! (Hmm! How can I forget about this!) We played bowling before movie in Times Square! It has been a while since I bowled. And the awesomeness thing is..... I beat Dan's score :DDDDDD should have celebrate! hmmmph!

Pictures!

Amazed by my scores.... :p hahaha! just kidding!
the 3 of us at the back of the car
Etara!! :DMyyyy favouriteee!



-Sher Wong

No comments: