Monday, June 7, 2010

GD, GD, Baby, Baby, Baby


see how adorable he is? He's the most talented guy ever!
*sighs *melts

Btw, check this out : "As A Man" by Gummy. I know the song has been up for quite a while but I really want to post this up to the blog. :) To those who aren't koreanified yet... you guys will find this interesting and some of you may like the song as well as the music video! wheee~ Anyways, support YG Entertainment and spread the YG love! ;D





And also this! check out T.O.P's acting in this new movie! its releasing soon! I can't wait! :)

cool, no? its based on true story for the letter written by the character played by T.O.P



B I G to the Bang! :)
Sher Wong

1 comment:

yafuizzz said...

Hahahha! Anyong Hasaeyo!
Mann~ I'm also someone from the caves.. my classmates were watching BOF and i was like... wth they fancy that series so much! Then now back in KK... got hooked to it! Hahah~

Hahaha.. sher we earn money go Korea together k! We go find our guys there~~ <3