Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die

Wanna know what's the title referring to? You'll know :)


The family came over for Awards' Presentation. They claimed themselves for being too free back home so they came to see my sis and I. lol

Sis and I went to KL to meet them during the weekends and spent a night at their hotel.

We went to Aunt Desi's house for some warm gathering and also to celebrate Ryan's birthday advance by 2 days.

Fresh veggies!

Baked/Roasted Chicken! :D

OM NOM NOMMMM at Aunt Desi's beautiful mini garden! :)

Aunt Desi signature cheese cake as Ryan's Birthday Cake! I would so love to eat more of this but my tummy betrayed me! >:( hmph!

Birthday Boy and I! Happy 3rd Birthday handsome! :)

The ALL-time favorites of the family : DURIANS!

Loving the food so much! I haven't been eating these food for months! OMNOMNOMNOM!

Then shopped, ate Yo! Sushi for lunch (they have really cute designs and colorful plates!), watched Toy Story 3 with sis after sending the family off to the airport.




Toy Story 3 was amazing! The story line was good (for me) and loving Andy's voice *melts* luckily its animated. xP


****




Thanks to my beloved Patricia Wong! I've finally owned the whole BIGBANG Big Show 2010 Live Concert Album now! I'm listening to them singing and imagining their performances on stage!wheeeee~ I was so excited when they sang "Let Me Hear Your Voice" and "Haru Haru" Live in their concert! I love GD's solo on Heartbreaker! He sounded so good even though its Live! Good Job boys! I'm counting days till October when the DVD will be out! and I'm waiting for their official comeback in late August this year! It's gonna be my best birthday gift in a while! :)

Update : It's 1st of July! Taeyang has finally released his SOLAR Album! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see him performing in M! Countdown with GD! :))))

****

I've just watched an Indie movie today. It was definitely not my type of movie. Cos it's affecting my thoughts now. I see things different way thank you very much!

****
Here's what the title of the post is all about :D

*heart pumping in 4143324505 beats per second!* ;)


Sher Wong

No comments: