Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I want us to make it


Finally, found out that Twitter wasn't as privatized as it used to be. Hence, I'm back here... typing a post which I can really express my thoughts.

Honestly, I suck at expressing verbally. I always hold it in and I really hate this side of me (This doesn't mean I like myself a lot in other contexts)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear God,

I have started a relationship a month ago with this guy I really like.
I like him to the extent that I do not know why I like him and he doesn't know why he likes me too.
And I think liking or loving someone is really just a feeling that God made in us. This feeling that You inserted in me might not only make me a happier person (who I already am now with him) but also will definitely hurt me even more.

I've been through ups and downs in past relationships. Thinking about the bitter sweet memories aren't saving me in this relationship. I have doubts; especially when I find myself liking this guy too much. I'm worried. Very worried. I really don't want this to end up like the past relationships and I really want to make things happen.

Father, I decided to surrender my mind and thoughts to You. I believe that it's You who brought him and I together to this stage. I believe that You won't hurt me but protect me throughout the development of this relationship. I have Faith in You and I believe You have a great life-plan for me already. Please let me know if I did anything wrong that disappoints You because I am as clueless as no one expects me to be. Father God, You are the only One I really trust. Take my hand. Take my life. For You are Able. In the mighty name of God, Amen.



I don't know how but I want us to make it too.

<3

No comments: