Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Holidays!


The holidays are great. It's turning out better than than I thought.
I've been spending lots of time with mom and bro. I need to spend more time with friends instead though. I'm afraid I'll be really emo when I leave KK one day. So yeah... I'm trying to stay outta this issue 1st.


Went out with my lovelies; Amy, Chua and Esther; yesterday. Did some shopping and catching up. We had so much fun. They never fail to make me feel comfortable around them :)

Oh yeah. the new layout. :D I don't know, I've been searching for blogger skins all around and been fixing XML and HTML codes to make sure it comes out the right way I want. So here it is, this is the only layout that satisfy my needs at the moment! haha. Been years since I touched HTML codes and XML is really new to me. I guess I should post up some tutorials I've learnt on these codes. It's simple and really really satisfying when you get them right! hehehe

Oh yeah! I accidentally lost the Link List. Remember the tab "People I Love" ? Yeah. That tab. I deleted it unknowingly that I'll lose it forever when I was fixing my layout. Sigh. I'm gonna start all over again. So people, please drop me a comment to remind me of your existence! HAHA. I'm just kidding. I'll take soem time to surf for everyone! :) no worries

I'm listening to David Archuleta's album! *swayinnggg* :D

I'm counting days.

Daddy's back today!
2 more days till Rehearsal!
3 more days till Graduation & family vacation!
4 more days till Prom!
18 more days till Dana's Homecoming!
23 more days till Sam's Homecoming!

etc (more to come hehe! :) )


Sher W.

3 comments:

yafuizzz said...

dude!! u're like suppose to take pic of the cakkeee!!!
HAHAHA..NOT THE BOX..........

I think..someone too "Sam kap" ate the cake d! Hahahahha... cz the box's the onli thing that's un-edible... kekekeke!
take k girl!
happy hols to u too!

Shereen Wong said...

thats not the box! hahahaha. thats the name card! btw.. ure commenting on the wrong entry! :P

yafuizzz said...

I KNOW... HAHAHAA..cz ppl normally the comment down there bah!! LolX!!! sorry!!