Saturday, June 13, 2009

FINITO!


It's the end of A-Level, IS, college life and the hang-outs in Damai with our blue stripy uniforms.
& the future is creeping slowly into our mind... we knew.. we have to face the 2nd round.
Decisions have to be made. No more slacking off or simply shutting ourselves in the comfort zone.
It's the pathway... to the life... of a University Student.

so dramatic. lol
I used to do that a lot. but now I found out I'm very bubbly. I talked non-stop I feel like I should plaster my mouth for a while.

Anyways, it's good to be back here! Finals ended...drastically. It was draggy at first and my holiday mode started before the finals end. So when it actually end, I felt... not very excited at all. haha. Then all the hard papers grouped together during the final week of A2. Urgh! So it was hectic that week for a slacker and procrastinator. But I was relieved. I can focus on other things now.

Most of you people knew that I went back to KL between my papers. I went for my visa interview. Yeah, I got it. & I'm planning for this coming holidays now... before uni :) I managed to do some super fast shoppings. I took a lot of pictures and posted it up on FB before my last papers. haha! I'm too lazy to upload it here.

Well, I've got an offer from one of the UK universities & I think I'm dropping it. Actually, I decided to drop it. Cos the intake is too rush. & I think I might need some longer time to rest before Uni starts. So UK is out of my league. enough said.

****


I've watched Hannah Montana the movie last night with some seniors of mine. At first I thought it would be another teenage girls' drama. But I was wrong. I was enjoying the songs...especially when she changed back to Miley! I was singing to the Butterfly Fly Away song the whole day. it's so touching and meaningful. The Travis guy in the movie is so cute when he smilesss lol. Taylor Swift was there as well for a while & she's darn pretty. She has been my idol since the 1st time I heard her first single "Teardrops On My Guitar". Just bought her Fearless album the day before the movie & I'm so glad I did that. Btw, Country singing is really good I must say :D Go Rascall Flats!

I'm very tired now. I shall blog more the next day. My brain stopped turning after the exams... It starts to transfer the memory files that I've stored for 1 month A2 papers into the recycle bin, that's why I'm having a little of memory loss nowadays. Blur moments. haha~

I'm going to watch tv. & start to kick off some slack off mode! :D heeeeheeee.

I love life.




Shereen W.

6 comments:

Alvin said...

I wonder who those seniors was... Eh pls la.. I'm 1 year older than you only k.. Say la fren.. Nicer rite.. Mau juga seniors... I think when u go uni u'll learn 2 break tat barrier.. Happened 2 me.. I'm lik always around seniors.. coz i'm the youngest n newest there.. XD

Shereen Wong said...

LOL! its' to show some respects mahh...sigh. FINE! I'm sorry. I'll mention ur name next time ok. hahahah

Alvin said...

HAHAHAHA.... No need la.. I dun wanna seek glory... Y so serious~~ Just kacau u only.. ;p

Darian said...

I love holidays. haha

Iva Aishah said...

so which uni are you going to now?:)

Shereen Wong said...

hey Iva! I'm wondering how can I reply to you... but yeah. I'll reply to u here. :) I'm goin to America for a long holiday so I'm not sure which Uni I'll be heading to... hehe.