Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sweet Daily

Mom and I went to Sweet Daily yesterday! Another Korean Cake shop! I fell in love with the cake designs and even the shop as well! So cooozzzy~ I don't mind going back there although the price is really an eye-opener. haha! We bought 4 pieces of different flavor cakes. I had the Tiramisu, Mom ate the Sweet Potato last night. The Tiramisu was nice... compare to some other shops where I don't wanna mention LOL. I'm a Tiramisu freak btw, I just couldn't help it. Mom said the Sweet Potato was really nice. "One of a kind..." said her. So I guess they worth the price? hehe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ignore the background of the picture. lol!)


Sweet Daily Sdn. Bhd.
HomeMade Style Cake & Cookie (They're Transfat-Free too!)

Lot 29, Ground Floow, Block C, Damai Point Commercial Centre, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Tel #: 088-246258
Mob #: 0168386825

Only OPEN on Mon - Sat (10am -7pm)
Close every Sunday

* I'll post up some pictures soon , sorry *
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh oh... I bought my dress! I'm gonna hunt for matching heels now! :)


Sher W.

No comments: