Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mamutik Island Trip

"The weather was gloomy. We were all soo worried..."

It was Dana's plan to spend some fun time in Mamutik Island.
Chua, Sam, Esther, Andy, Meli and I were the only people who made it!
& yes, Andy was the only guy. haha. It was my first so ever time go to the island with my friends. So yeah... was really excited about the plan. Everyone supposed to bring something along. I contributed Italiano Confetti Salad Pasta! :) Thanks to Aunt Susan for sending an email on the recipes all the way from Vietnam. haha. I have to admitt, I'm seriously a "noob" in the kitchen. Mom was helping for starters and all. Then I continue with everything with her supervising. :P Anyways, the pasta turned out good! until Chua said that I kind of missed out something. I forgot to add grounded black pepper. haha oh well, it still taste good. Fyi, this is my first time cooking for friends man! (I usually choose not to cook when im hungry. So yeah, I don't know how long I have not been cooking lol)

Dana brought drinks, Esther - Konyaku Jello, Meli - Tuna sandwiches, Andy - utensils, Chua - Sausages, Sam - her own stomach! XD

Anyways, our trip to the island was an epic adventure! hahah. the sea waves were strong and our butts hurt due to the bumping and all. Sam and Esther were screaming and making funny noises. haha. I laughed so hard I couldn't concentrate on siting properly. Chua was holding her laughter and I could see that she was reallly scare. Her face was pale white! Haha! (I'm still smiling while typing this. I still can imagine their reactions... hahaha) Dana, Meli and Andy were cool... hmph! haha

I thought I won't jump into the water this time when I arrived. Somehow, I was strucked by the nice weather and beautiful sceneries.... I went down to the beach straight. Took some photos and the seven of us swam/float around the beach. Seriously. The tides were really high thats why we were floating. It was really nice and relaxing. We played truth or dare while the tides keep coming in. Lol. (i shall not talk about the korean guys eh? hahahaha)

So yeah. We had soo much fun and I think we were the loudest there. We didn't even care who were around us watching. haha! Dang... I'm gonna miss this so much! Oh oh! Chua, Dana and I got hurt by the corals. It was bloody painful! Oh, I miss the siting on the beach part... sooo peaceful and relaxing... sigh. I miss you girls! and Andy too! :P

We'll do this next time when we have the chance to meet up again! :)
(I wish Amy, Ah Fuizz, Rach Lean and Ivan were there....geess if the whole 5A 2007 clan were there... it'll be so darn nice man.... hehe)

Some photos from my camera. (Most of them are in Dana's)














"the perfect get-a-way :)"

You people made my day <3
Thanks Dana!

Sher W.

No comments: