Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Need A Girl



Taeyang's new single from his newly released album, Solar.
I Need A Girl featuring GDragon (:D :D :D :D) with Sandara Park starring as TY's girl!
I was so happy that this song was out this morning at 12AM!
I was so excited that I got to listen to GD's voice again!
It wasn't that nice to some people who listened to it once but if you listen to it a few times... it'll be really addictive! I highly recommend this to you all!
Plus, GD is so hawt in the video I nearly fainted! haha! I wished he has more parts in the video though. Ah... Oh wells. Enjoy people! :)

****

If you guys wonder what kind of KPop I'm into...
I have a different taste of KPop compare to the majority. I usually go for rapping and some R&B.
You can say anything about Bigbang, 2ne1 and Untouchable. I like it when they have nice beats as well as good lyrics! So yeah, what I'm trying to deliver is that do not be surprised when I post up videos on rapping korean songs especially GD's! :D



Sher Wong

No comments: