Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Deewana Hai Dekho



Did you know I'm a Bollywood Movies fan as well?

Shah Rukh Khan, Kareena Kapor, Dev Patel, Amitabh Bachan, etc... (moi fav!)

:D hehehehe. I know I know. Another side of Shereen. heheheheh
I've just watched "Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham" this afternoon. Google it!
I've been watching it since 5 years ago. Surprisingly I managed to dig out that old DVD! haha
I love it!



Dance to the beat. I'm so sorry people I couldn't update more about Twitter & talking about Bollywood movies need another post soon.
I'm getting really busy. The intervals between exam papers are really really near these 3 weeks.

I'll update more after! I promise! :)


Sher W.

3 comments:

Regina Ho said...

you watched that?!
interesting ah you!!!

all the best for your remaining papers :D

Shereen Wong said...

haha! interesting leh... ahahaha
thanks!! surprised to see u here! :)

yafuizzz said...

hahahaha...dude! u need me to intro u some indian machas! hahaha!!!!!