Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Reality

Sometimes I have this feeling that I'm pursuing the wrong career, taking the wrong course and staying at the wrong side of the world. Tsks.

Instead, I should be taking Korean language and become a manager in the kpop industry. Life would be so much easier if you do things you have passion for right?

Nevertheless, I know most Kpop lovers will think the same though. So there'll be hell lot of competitors out there and I know I am not the best of the best of a Kpop lover due to some restrictions >.<. So yeah... thats what pulled me back to Earth and reminded me that I am an Accounting student. lol.

But but but...but I am seriously hooked! I need some medications and determination to keep me survive in the other side of the world. I need to study. sigh


Sher Wong

1 comment:

poe said...

hahaha, it's not impossible, still have far way to go, who knows u might ended up living in S. Korea? :P
remember DUN STOP BELIEVING ? HEHEHE!!

u love rapping rightt....
listen to this!! i found it nice!! hehe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfH7QwSi1I