Thursday, May 21, 2009

Movie Night Out on exam week!!??



Alert: This post may be a spoiler to those who have not watch this yet.

Last night I went for A&D with Chua, Nat, Bert & Kelvin.
The movie was about Religion & Science.
It was really really really de' good!!!! (provided that i have not read the book...yet!)
It was much better than Da Vinci Code! for sure!
Kev & Bert read the book & they said the movie was a lil' disappointing.
lol! consequences of being ahead of most people. hmph!
I had goose bumps throughout the whole movie.
It was thaaaaat exciting. I couldn't breathe. & couldn't sit still.
I was having Honey Chips, I had to munch in a slow-motion way to really listen to the conva. haha! Nat, Chua & I were closing our faces (with gaps in between our fingers for eye-sights) during the scenes with corpses. =p
(fyi, i don't watch horror movie... so this is seriously enough for me. lol)

After that, we went for some Mamak food.
I had Roti Kosong. I was craving for it since i-don't-know-when.
Added the crave with Teh-C-Ping. ;) yumms
Then we went to McD for dessert.
Nat on diet! Chua & I couldn't stop the temptation for Apple Pie. lol!
Bert had Choc Dipped Ice Cream. Kev... same as Nat? lol!

Anyways, I had fun even though was really tired.
Stared at the books for hours before movie. Exhausted.

****

Nam came to my place to ask me some Stats questions today.
He has to pay me tuition fees man! hmph!




:)
Sher W.

No comments: