Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How do you say "Perasan" in english? =P

Someone thought I'm talking about her (The "Wanna-beees' post)
Well, if you think you're not that person why do you still care to argue?
I mean why do you bother?
This means, you felt for yourself cos you know you're like who-i'm-talking-about eh?

Anyways, I don't wanna rant so much about this.
I'm done with it.
It's my blog & it's up to me what to talk about.
& about the celebrity post, I told you. It's my blog. Who cares who visit who?
I just love to write what I thought of.
So, back off!

oh btw, I've used "xoxo"s & "till then" since i was in highschool!
I still have my old blog with me. with dates as well.
so.... who's following who again?

****

Sorry peeps, sorry for that... "obscene"... post
I shall remain silence from now.
I do not wanna tolerate more of these.

Got to go
Ryan has clinic appointment today!


:)
Sher W.

(i'm giving myself a break from xoxo. who cares anyway. oh! im soorry to use ur line! my bad! =P)

No comments: