Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy-ing?



busy busy busy. *gasp*

I wasn't busy for exam. I was busy doing nothing! Procrastination!

Anyways, I've changed my layout :)
I'm currently working with a more striking header. simple and striking.
Siting right next to me, my sis... working hard for her beloved's birthday card.
Sadly to say, she needs 'Arts & Crafts 101' LOL.
It's funny to see a person who loves graphic designs like her end up sucking at crafts.
=\ hmm. no one's perfect.

I'm really worry for Swine Flu. I hope it'll end soon.
I don't want my dreams of going to the States to be flushed down the drain. :(
My couzie, Kit and Aunt Shirley is coming back from New Jersey tomorrow!
I'm so excited I may be meeting them in June! I have to fly back to the West.
I hope they are in good condition. *Prays hard*

****

Check this out. It's Jon & Kate plus 8. This is really cute! :)

No comments: