Monday, May 25, 2009

Confession. (twitt, twitt...~)

I have a confession.


I don't know how does Lady GaGa looks like.


Her ideal straight blonde hair, straight cut fringe & her painted face is how I traced her. lol.
I just realized this when I read on someone's entry about her & fwded a link to her Youtube video. & that's... when I really see her face. Normally, I listened to her & watched her videos at first glance.

****

Anyhow, I've burried myself with Twitter. At first, I was invited to sign in an account. But I wasn't tempted to. I never understand how does Twitter works though (I was too lazy to read the introductions & all lol). So I just brushed off. It has been a week I heard people talking about it. Few days ago, I went to a bookstore to look for novels. Sis dragged me there. She wanted to get some stationeries. I ran through the book shelves & guess what I saw -- "Twitter. That's how the business starts." I was curious. I wanted to read but it was friggin wrapped up. Then, I decided to sign up & solve the curious-ness!

Bad move.

I've got addicted. I was happy to log in less of FB & MSN, but TWITTER!??
It wasn't so bad at all though, Twitter doesn't kill my time like how FB did. I just type whatever simple things went through my mind & 'Update'! So, yeah. I'm trying to switch on my hibernation mode. I hope... I can get rid of a looot of these internet distractions!

Blogging isn't that bad too. But as u can see, I'm blogging less now. Most of the time... I'll update on Twitter cos I find it more simple to do so.



So... to alllll Earthlings & non-Earthlings, click here & follow me on Twitter if wanna get updated from moi! :))



Toodles~
Sher W.

p/s : Talking about Twitter need a post for itself! I'll do that on next post :)

No comments: