Monday, May 18, 2009

Drop some words! :)




I've just installed a Chatterbox in here! :)
*It's on the right side of this blog & above my "Ipod" =p *

I shall make this a compulsory!
To all readers of this blog! (or... passerbys =\)
YOU must leave a message in this blog to let me know that you've put your feet here! :)
Leave your footprints please.... ;p
Thank you very much.

Non-Bloggers too could voice out in here without hesitation baby! hehe

To those who called themselves as "Internet-Dummies" may wonder how!?

It's easy! trust me! it won't kill!
& by pressing that SEND button does not lead you to any under-aged unhealthy sites!
so trust me!

These are the steps:
1. Fill in your name (make sure a name that i know it's you!) in the "name" box
2. If you have a blog, fill in your "link" in the "email/url" box. If you don't... ahh.. just ignore it!
3. Then type in what-so-ever you want to voice out in the longest box where it says "message".
4. Press Send.
5. Finito! You'll see your message in the chatterbox in a few secs.

Easy? Try it! I woulddddd soo love to see YOUR messages here!

****

Alright, some of you "Mr. & Miss Know-It-All" may think I'm wasting my time writing this tutorial on how to leave a message in my chatterbox.
I'm proving you guys wrong!
I have friends who do not go on to the internet as often as us bloggers do.
They had problems using anything fancy in the internet.
I have to say, they must have that "fear" in them on moving their cursor/mouse around to explore.

I post this cos I care.

****

Oh yeah! I know I'm a little bit of the lagging-ness

MAN U. won the English League!
Oh yeah baby!

I'm not a football/soccer fan. seriously.
I'm just cheering cos' everyone's cheering!
lol.

****

I'm applying my US visa.
The heck! I'm doing this all by myself.
Mom's busy & she thinks I can do it all by myself.
Sigh. I'm flying back to the West for interview in June!
hopefully everything's following the plan! :)

****

Any songs recommendation?
I would love to hear from you people.
I need update for my Playlist!
Oh yeah I've been finding this new song by Chin(Thai Chinese Singer) & this young Msian guy singer (They acted in this Love 18 series together).
The song is really new. I heard it in MyFM (mom turned it on while driving).
I love it. It's catchy. But I don't know what's the title. Been seaching around. Sigh.

gosh.
I'm writing so much!

Look what I found! lmao



Till then,
xoxo

Sher W. ;)

2 comments:

Garmy said...

Thank you very much for teaching me how to use chatterbox.

And I do not cheer the fact that ManU won.

What kind of music do you like?

And lol I've seen that picture on a friend's t-shirt before XD

The word verification for this comment is "hishingi"

Shereen Wong said...

lol! what the heck! hahaha
so ure a Liverpool fan huh?

any kind of music will do :)
seriously. haha

'hishingi' ? why? u find that funny? LOL