Friday, May 22, 2009

You Gotta Be


HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yipppiiiiieeeeee~
To those who don't know what's happening...
My dad works somewhere far from town.
So he's back... for long this time. & gotta spend more quality time with the family :)
There are definitely 2 impacts of his homecoming though:
1. I gotta be Daddy's girl again!
2. I have to go back to my own room! :(

Just so you guys know, I've been sleeping with mom & lil Ryan for nearly a month.
At first it was a little awkward because I've been sleeping alone for years.
But I've got adapted to it. I like it actually.
Despite being squeezed in between lil Ryan and the side of the bed & being kicked at times.
(My brother does sleep like my sister. When my sis & I were younger back in the west, we shared the same bed. The next morning, Wen turned upside down - her feet was on my face. lol! I still remember that! & I have always complain until I get my very own room!)
Anyways, back to lil Ryan... I love watching him sleep cos that's when he looks so peacefully cute! :D

Sigh. Now I'm back to my room again. I felt...a little quiet. haha!
Anyhow, I get to study more! I can wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning & do my study routine again! :) just like highschool.

*****

I went back to college today for Econs extra class.
I missed seeing my fellow classmates! I was damn happy!
After class, Bert, Chua and I walked to our car together. Aww... i felt so nice as we talked & walked & laughed. Everyone has their own ride, I waved at everyone while driving LOL. Pure retardness, YES.

Let me ask you a question:
"Do you guys have a thing for long distance driving with good music playing on the radio?"

what do you know...
I LOVE THAT SOO SOO SOOO MUCH!
with good sceneries as well!
omgoodness, I have to try that whenever I have the chance to do so. (esp. if I have the chance to drive around the States, which my Aunt would want me to get a car a.s.a.p once I settle there)
spice it up with good companionS!! =p
I love to drive & sing along in a very "jiwang" way haha!

Okay, I'm talking too much crap here. A little too much of "SS-ness" in this post I realized.

There was a song that really turned me on while driving just now
"You Gotta Be - Des'ree"



Old song, yeah. but good! :)

Sher W.

5 comments:

Garmy said...

I think in this one post I've learnt more about you than I've ever had over the what, 5 years since I added you on MSN?

"Do you guys have a thing for long distance driving with good music playing on the radio?"

YES!

I love to drive & sing along in a very "jiwang" way haha!

OHYES!!! HAHAHA!

Man if only petrol were free, I think we'd find that people would be a lot less stressed, as it's such a good way to destress and clear one's mind and put life into perspective.

There was one time, I went driving alone, going towards Rasa Ria that way, at midnight. Fuyoooo.. so empty the roads, and I went the wrong way and missed Rasa Ria entirely, but had such a good time hahaha! Nasib ada CD CD semua, cuz we all know that radio stations after midnight play sucky music. (I won't tell you where I ended up, it was pretty far off target, but still friggin fun XD)

Man I wanna go on a ride again. "Gai gai"!

Darian said...

OMG. the song. so old skul. but love it. haha

Shereen Wong said...

Justin aka Garmy:
LOL! we can be good friends! hahahaha~ oh my... passing rasa ria.. That's really far!
you must have listened to "country road... take me home... to the place... i was supposed to go...~~"
lol! ok crap. yeah now i can imagine us singing along in a "jiwang" way in the car.... lol!!!


Darian:
Oh yes! very old school! look at the video man... maybe they should shoot a newer version lol!

Darian said...

hahaha. come la we all go road trip with 90's music. cun this. haha. i watched night at the museum 2 already. lol

Shereen Wong said...

okay. don't wanna talk to u! LOL

yeahh... then we sing along sing along and sing along! ;D