Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The girl's back!

I'm back with more pictures! :)
I'm so so so so sorry for M.I.A. in a while, I was going through stages in life where I do not have time for Blog! :(

Well, I've been busy studying for my finals.
I've just had my 1st paper this morning.
I did pretty good. Better than last year's! hmph!
&& now I'm really worry for my next papers! sigh. I have to put more effort from now on.

University applications have been stuck in my head for a while.
It has always been this period of time that I'm always worry for my future. hmm.
I remember when I was about to sit for my SPM, I stacked up college prospectus handbooks and brought them home for mom & dad.
I ended up in I.S. because I had too many choices until I've got headache. lol!
Nah... I'm just kidding.
Well, it's time to leave the comfort zone.
& I have options in my mind (: but I shall concentrate on my finals 1st!

Hmm... what else?
I basically have a lot to rant about.
But I've did that in my other blog. (*the blog that only talk bad about stuffs... and people)
Haha. It's secret! ;)

Anyways, I've celebrated Mom's Day with mommy, sis and lil ryan.
Dad went back to his work place.
He called and asked me to bring mommy to special somewhere for dinner.
I had had so many ideas but I ended up bringing her to Brass Monkey.
The Wongs love it there. It was because we knew the owner for years
and the family had burried good memories there.
So yeah. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
choc pudding! that was what I went there for... haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my loves


Till then. xoxo

2 comments:

Darian said...

hey. love your post oso. mother's rule! haha. just went to brass monkey for dinner. lol

yafuizzz said...

OMG RYAN SO BIG D!!! He looks like like like like UR MOM?!

Like..first pic him bah..then tiba tiba...weh! grow up d so fast?! then see properly..oh..it's aunty!

HAHA! Wei... nampak slim ody oh! U take k okie!! XD Dun stress till dun eat or anything. I'm still round as usual. whehehehe!!~

all the best for A2!! AZA AZA FIGHTING!!