Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An entry for my beloved country :)

These are really good!
NOTE: Please click "PAUSE" on the music player before viewing these videos.


The song was on aired last year I think in the radio.
I love it when it comes to show the unity in Malaysia.
Even there wasn't any obvious changes.
But in our heart as Malaysians, we know we shall take our part to make the country proud.

&


08 08 08 ! - woooot! my birthday! last year lol
It's really funny to see Daniel and Nick singing in here.
But yeah... good job guys!

Sigh, I miss going back there. I miss highschool where I got to feel the unity among friendships. I miss those days. One day, by the time when I grew older... these videos may bring a lot and a lot of great 'homely' memories to me. My heart & soul... belong to Malaysia. :)


Sher W.

No comments: