Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wanna-beeeess

Courtesy of "King of Wanna-be"


I've just brushed my teeth. & I'm eating fruits in the middle of the night. Cravings! hmph.

Hi there! (oh gosh. this sounds like "some" people i know)
lol. I know I know. I've made that sound so obvious. "Some" doesn't mean plural at all. In my term, "Some" means "ONE" person I knew.

I've been surfing through blogs. Outside and inside of my circle of friends.
& guess what I've found out!

1. Leighton Meester (or Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl) has a blog herself!

2. The "ONE" has been imitating how Leighton blogs. It's SO obvious & she thought no one knows! lol

At 1st, I was wondering why the "ONE" has been using the "WORD" in her blog. & coincidentally, my sis showed me Leighton's blog. Surprisingly she used the "WORD" as well... (I felt awful for not knowing how to use that "WORD"). But when I found out that the "ONE" has been following Leighton's blog... I've lol-ed.

Not only the "WORD" that makes me think that "ONE" is imitating Leighton. The way she blogged and the way she acted in her blog. She's trying hard to be Blair from G.G.
Urgh. Imitators. She thought she could hide & made people think that's her "icon" which she thinks then she'll be the coolest girl on earth. Sigh* Kids.

But anyways, Leighton Meester is awesome. She has got her own style and she's a great actress.
The pity has to be for the "ONE" cos she doesn't has her own line & she has to use Leighton's . *shakes head*

Teenage girls nowadays, they love to imitate who they saw on TV.
If they're still good girls, I won't mind.
But if they're acting b*tchy, this has to go down.
I couldn't stand people like that.
They think they're someone but actually... they are NO ONE.

****

Alright, I'm so sorry for posting such a painful-to-read post.

Oh yeah. My friend Alycia has joined the "blogosphere" ! =P
Check her out! :)

Till then,

Sher W.

No comments: